Thursday, October 1, 2015

38 & 39 weeks

How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain: 30ish - I pretty much don't pay attention because let's face it - it's a lot.
Maternity clothes? All the time.  And lots of yoga pants!
Stretch marks? I think I found some :'(
Sleep: Sleeping has been awful.  I have been having the worst leg cramps at night.  Sometimes they will wake me up every hour.  Eating bananas has helped a little.
Best moment this week:People have been so sweet and bringing in nice little gifts for baby boy.
Miss Anything? A pumpkin beer!
Movement: ALL the time.  He is a very strong little boy!  I am still feeling him up in my ribs, I don't think he has figured out which way to go yet.
Food cravings: SWEETS!! Everything chocolate has my name on it.
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there, well at least on one side...
Wedding rings on or off? I still wear my wedding band because it's just a little bit bigger than my engagement ring.  But I am too nervous to wear my engagement ring because I don't think I could get it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy for the most part, but I have noticed a couple crazy mood swings (Sorry everyone!)
Looking forward to: BABY TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment