Sunday, September 13, 2015

36 and 37 - It's getting closer!

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain: 30
Maternity clothes? All the time.  And lots of yoga pants!
Stretch marks? I think I am imagining them sometimes.  But I am sure some will sneak up on me and I will see them after the baby is born.
Sleep: I've pretty much given up on sleep these days :(  I'm either up a couple times a night to pee or because I am having leg cramps.  I know sleep really isn't in my future anyway since we are about to have a newborn.
Best moment this week: Cooler weather!! I am loving that we are no longer in the 90s! I got to enjoy a delicious deacf Pumpkin Spice Latte the other day!
Miss Anything? A pumpkin beer!
Movement: ALL the time.  He is a very strong little boy!  I am still feeling him up in my ribs, I don't think he has figured out which way to go yet.
Food cravings: SWEETS!! Everything chocolate has my name on it.
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there, well at least on one side...
Wedding rings on or off? I still wear my wedding band because it's just a little bit bigger than my engagement ring.  But I am too nervous to wear my engagement ring because I don't think I could get it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy for the most part, but I have noticed a couple crazy mood swings (Sorry everyone!)
Looking forward to: Final preparations for our little guy! And football season!! Go Colts (and I guess Bengals since we are in Cincy!)



No comments:

Post a Comment