Friday, September 4, 2015

34 and 35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 25
Maternity clothes? They are pretty much all I wear, unless I steal something from Ben :)
Stretch marks? I think I am imagining them sometimes.  But I am sure some will sneak up on me and I will see them after the baby is born.
Sleep: Sleeping has gotten really uncomfortable.  I wake up many times during the night whether it's from some random stretching pain or because I have to pee :( Not to mention the heat here has been out of control! Even with the air and fan on, I am still pretty hot.
Best moment this week: BIG BOY BED! Lucas is out of his crib.  We finally went and got him his mattress set.  Right now it's just the mattress and box spring on the floor so he's not too high up.  The first 2 nights were a little rough, but we are doing pretty well now!  Also - Ben and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary with a nice weekend getaway!
Miss Anything? Good sleep.  I would kill for a full night of sleep without interruption these days.
Movement: ALL the time.  I can tell he is getting bigger and already running out of room.  Now when he turns over my whole stomach moves!
Food cravings: SWEETS!! Anything with sugar has great, especially ice cream in this heat :)
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there, well at least on one side...
Wedding rings on or off? I still wear my wedding band because it's just a little bit bigger than my engagement ring.  But I am too nervous to wear my engagement ring because I don't think I could get it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy for the most part, but I have noticed a couple crazy mood swings (Sorry everyone!)
Looking forward to:  Cooler weather.  Fall is right around the corner and that means time for pumpkin everything!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment