Sunday, September 13, 2015

5 year Celebration

Back on 8/28 Ben and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary.  I'm not going to lie, I always envisioned going on our "second honeymoon" for our 5 year, but being 35 weeks pregnant doesn't really allow that to happen. So we planned a semi-local weekend to Lexington.  Grandma and Grandpa Hale kept Lucas for us for the weekend.  So whereas it wasn't what I thought it would be, it was a perfect weekend getaway. Happy 5 years Ben, I love you more and more everyday :) 

 We went to the Buffalo Trace Distillery for a tour.  It was nice , they make their own root beer for non-alcoholic customers!


 Stopping at a little whole-in-the-wall sandwich restaurant that Ben has been to before.  It was yummy!
 What else are you supposed to do while in Lexington?  Off to the horse races at the Red Mile.






No comments:

Post a Comment