Thursday, October 1, 2015

Made it to 40 again!

How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 + is what I will call it.
Maternity clothes? All the time.  And lots of yoga pants! And sweat pants at home :)
Stretch marks? Yes :(
Sleep:I think I might sleep a full night again in about 10 years, maybe?  
Best moment this week: Spending some quality time with Lucas and Ben before we welcome our 4th member of the family.
Miss Anything? A pumpkin beer!
Movement: ALL the time.  He is a very strong little boy!  I am still feeling him up in my ribs, I don't think he has figured out which way to go yet.
Food cravings: SWEETS!! Everything chocolate has my name on it.
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there, well at least on one side...
Wedding rings on or off? I still wear my wedding band because it's just a little bit bigger than my engagement ring.  But I am too nervous to wear my engagement ring because I don't think I could get it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy for the most part, but I have noticed a couple crazy mood swings (Sorry everyone!)
Looking forward to: Well if he doesn't come out, we will get to at least see him in a ultrasound next week to make sure he is doing alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment