Monday, October 12, 2015

41 Weeks and Counting

How far along? 4 weeks
Total weight gain: Does it really matter at this point?!?!
Maternity clothes? All the time.  And lots of yoga pants! And whatever is the biggest article of clothing that I can find.
Stretch marks? Yes :( I would have thought I would have been in the clear because I didn't really get many last time, but I guess not.
Sleep:I think I might sleep a full night again in about 10 years, maybe?  
Best moment this week: Getting some extra time with my boys.  We were able to go to the Pumpkin  Festival at the park by our house this weekend.  Lucas had a blast!
Miss Anything? I had to miss one of my best friend's baby shower this weekend because it was in Nashville.  That was a bummer, but can't wait to hear about her little guy too!
Movement: ALL the time.  He is a very strong little boy!  I am still feeling him up in my ribs.  I THINK he might have started to figure out which way to go, he's just really slow at it.
Food cravings: SWEETS!! Everything chocolate has my name on it.
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there, well at least on one side...
Wedding rings on or off? I still wear my wedding band because it's just a little bit bigger than my engagement ring.  But I am too nervous to wear my engagement ring because I don't think I could get it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but very anxious!!
Looking forward to: Baby Day! The doctor has me scheduled to be induced on 10/15/15 if he doesn't come out on his own!  I can't believe he will finally be here.  It's been quite the journey.  Hopefully the next picture I will post will be of our sweet little new addition!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment