Thursday, October 4, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: not sure the number, but the bump is starting to grow
Maternity clothes? not yet, but since I can't wear any of my dress pants, I am thinking it's time.
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: I still need a nap or two
Best moment this week:  more butterfly movement!
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: I think so. 
Food cravings: I always seem to want some mac n cheese and I can't get enough fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really too much anymore!
Have you started to show yet: kind of, it really depends on which shirt I am wearing
Gender Prediction: I think I'm thinking girl, but I probably just jinxed myself
Symptoms: not too bad!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: our ultrasound, getting our house ready for the little one and looking a baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment