Friday, October 19, 2012

18 weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: a good 4-6 pounds, will find out for sure next week
Maternity clothes? Just a couple, but I am going shopping soon
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: I still need a nap or two (maybe 3 or 4 after this crazy week at work!)
Best moment this week:  more butterfly movement!
Miss Anything?  soda or anything with caffiene!
Movement: For sure, it feels like someone is tickling me from the inside.
Food cravings: sadly, Taco Bell.  Poor baby!
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes bad smells.
Have you started to show yet: yep!
Gender Prediction: I think I'm thinking girl, but I probably just jinxed myself
Symptoms: not too bad!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: finding out if we are having a boy or a girl and then telling our friends and family!!! Only 5 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment