Thursday, October 25, 2012

19 Weeks!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: so I thought this was going to be a high number, but according to the doctor's scale just .2 pounds!! This might be the only time that I have ever been excited about the doctor's scale :)
Maternity clothes? yep - Maternity jeans are so comforable - no buttons :)
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: getting better, ordering a pregnancy U-shape pillow
Best moment this week:  SEEING OUR LITTLE ONE! It was the coolest thing ever.
Miss Anything?  soda or anything with caffiene!
Movement: For sure, it feels like someone is tickling me from the inside.
Food cravings: Nothing weird this week.  Luckily I have laid off the Taco Bell!
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes bad smells.
Have you started to show yet: yep!
Symptoms: not too bad!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: Telling all of our family and friends that baby Hale is a BOY!! I made Funfetti cupcakes that I cut out the middle and filled with blue icing.  I thing everyone will be surprised.




Isn't he the cutest little baby ever :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment