Monday, October 15, 2012

17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: not sure quite sure, I'm afraid to get on the scale
Maternity clothes? I had to break down and buy some dress pants and a skirt.
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: I still need a nap or two
Best moment this week:  more butterfly movement!
Miss Anything?  soda!
Movement: For sure, it feels like someone is tickling me from the inside.
Food cravings: sadly, Taco Bell.  Poor baby!
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes bad smells.
Have you started to show yet: yeah.... strangers are starting to congratulate me.
Gender Prediction: I think I'm thinking girl, but I probably just jinxed myself
Symptoms: not too bad!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: our ultrasound is almost a week away and Kira is coming to visit, so we are going to look at baby stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment