Friday, September 28, 2012

15 down, 25 to go!

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: probably at least one pound, but since we finally moved into our house, I can’t find where the scale is packed!
Maternity clothes? not yet, but I am thinking soon.
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: still as much as I can get, but it's getting a little better
Best moment this week:  I think I felt something!
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: I think so.  I was nervous at first because I had no idea what was going on.
Food cravings: nope but I am really hungry all of a sudden
Anything making you queasy or sick: it all depends
Have you started to show yet: kind of, it really depends on which shirt I am wearing
Gender Prediction: still no clue!
Symptoms: just really tired and queasy
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: our ultrasound, getting our house ready for the little one and looking a baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment