Friday, March 10, 2017

Hello 2nd Trimester

How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet :)
Stretch marks? I'm sure there will be plenty new ones come September :(
Sleep: We are all sleeping a little better this week.  Lucas is finally back to going to bed on his own without someone sitting in the room or out in the hallway with him.  Adam has been a little difficult to get down, but at least he is for the most part staying asleep.
Best moment this week: We got a warm day yesterday and got to go to the park!
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: Anything that is bad for me! We did have some delicious Indian food that hit the spot a couple nights ago.  Ironically it was the same food that made me super nauseous when I was pregnant with Lucas.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to wear them
Happy or Moody most of the time: Slightly less moody...... I think
Looking forward to:  Ben's birthday is tomorrow! We are super sad that it is supposed to be really cold and yucky out.  But Lucas always loves an excuse for cake :)


No comments:

Post a Comment