Thursday, March 2, 2017

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet.  I have actually lost a decent amount of weight, so I have been able to wear some of my "skinny clothes" hahaha
Stretch marks? I'm sure there will be plenty new ones come September :(
Sleep: Well not related to new baby, but sleeping has been awful.  Lucas is dealing with nightmares for the past month.  He is getting better, but between him waking up and needing someone to sleep with him and Adam waking up just because he is a bad sleeper still, it has not been great in the Hale house.
Best moment this week: I got a girls day with one of my friends last weekend.  It sure was a nice break from reality.
Miss Anything? Sleep, beer, NOT throwing up.......
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: No - it's just a good day when I get to eat.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to wear them
Happy or Moody most of the time: Oh for sure moody.  Poor everyone that knows me :(
Looking forward to:  March is a super busy month for us.  Lots of birthday fun and I will be traveling.  I am sure it will be April before we know it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment