Sunday, March 26, 2017

16 (and a half) Weeks

I'm How far along? 16 weeks
Maternity clothes? Getting closer
Sleep: Ehhhh...... I'm still trying to get un-jetlagged and get the boys sleeping better.  They have been sleeping through the night, which is awesome, but fighting actually going to bed.
Best moment this week: So much exciting stuff!! I got back from my Spain trip (pictures to come -- I promise) and we had Lucas' 4th birthday party! 
Miss Anything? Wine..... Since I couldn't drink any while in Spain, I brought it all back with me :)
Movement: Yes! just a few crazy little jabs....  I wasn't expecting it this early, but they are intense.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to wear them
Happy or Moody most of the time: It might be due to lack of sleep, but I'm feeling a little bit like a Crab-o-saurus :(
Looking forward to:  Lucas' actual birthday is Thursday, so I need to come up with some special activities for the day! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment