Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This Mommy is Still Outnumbered!

It was a big week for us as far as baby news goes! Baby Hale #2 is a BOY!  We are so excited.  Once the baby is old enough him and Lucas will share Lucas' room.  I am guessing this will either being really awesome or a lot of trouble for this mommy! 

To tell everyone I made scratch off lottery tickets :)  I think people had a good time finding out the news!












How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 5lbs
Maternity clothes? For sure.  Just bought a maternity bathing suit for vacation.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Still pretty sleepy. 
Best moment this week:  Seeing our little boy for the first time!
Miss Anything?  Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Starting to pick up the movement.  It seems to be mostly when I am sitting still that I notice.
Food cravings: Sweet Stuff for the most part.  I sure do love some Nuetella! 
Have you started to show yet: No going back now!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to:  Thinking about all things baby boy!
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment