Friday, May 22, 2015

18 Weeks



How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain:  5lbs so far.

Maternity clothes?  Yep Yep!

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep: Getting better.  Sleep has been a little rough lately.  With the weather change my sinus’ have been awful, so it’s been hard to breathe at night.

Best moment this week:  Mother’s Day! We took my mom to dinner on Saturday and had a picnic for Ben’s mom on Sunday.  Ben and Lucas woke up early on Sunday and made my Nutella crepes and bought me some pretty flowers for outside.

Miss Anything?  I think I am going through caffeine withdrawals some days.

Movement: It’s getting more frequent! 

Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.  I’ve just been pretty hungry.

Have you started to show yet: No going back now!

Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)

Looking forward to:  SEEING OUR BABY! On Friday we get to see the baby for the first time and we will know if we are having a boy or a girl.  I can’t wait!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment