Friday, April 24, 2015

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: Maybe 1-2lbs.  I have reached the point, where I will be avoiding the scale.
Maternity clothes? Yes, just pants so far, but my shirts are starting to get short.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Still pretty sleepy, but more sunshine seems to be helping.
Best moment this week:  starting to feel something squishy moving around in there.  No kicks or anything yet.
Miss Anything?  Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Feeling a little bit of poking already.
Food cravings: Potatoes.  Any kind will do, fried, mashed, baked…..   
Have you started to show yet: No going back now!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to:  May – warm weather is getting so close!



In  other news, we celebrated my mom's surprise 50th birthday last weekend.  Her real birthday isn't until the end of May, but we didn't want her to catch on :) 


The warmer weather has made everyone happier! Lucas' favorite activity is to stand on a pile of dirt and shovel it into a bucket and then dump it back out.  He could literally do this for a hour at a time!  Looks like I know how I will be spending my summer.  Hopefully I can at least get a tan :) 



Then here is just a bonus cute picture of my little man who is looking so grown up these days!



No comments:

Post a Comment