Thursday, April 16, 2015

13 & 14 Weeks

So I have told myself always that whatever I do for my first child, I want to do for all of them. I always hear how after the first, no one has time to do all of the things they once did.  Living through that now, I completely understand why, but I am still going to try my hardest to do all.  Things might not turn out as well, but it's the attempt that counts, right? 

Let the weekly post begin :

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 0!! For now!
Maternity clothes? Yes L I can’t wear any of my pants except for a pair of stretchy jeans and yoga pants.  I know people say that you start to show a lot quicker with your second, but I didn’t think it would be this soon.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I want to nap all of the time.  I have been waking up in the middle of the night.  I’m not sure if it’s because of the pregnancy or because I think I hear Lucas in his room?
Best moment this week:  We have a doctor appointment, so we should hear the little one’s heartbeat again.  It was also Easter so we got to spend time with both sides of our family.  Lucas loves the Easter bunny and Egg Hunts!
Miss Anything?  A beer would have been nice for National Beer Day.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food cravings: Nothing at the moment. 
Have you started to show yet: Sure have
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to:  Nicer weather and hopefully more energy. 
 





How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 0!! For now, even though that’s not how it looks
Maternity clothes? I am wearing maternity jeans (which I’m really not a fan of) and lots of black yoga pants. 
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Still pretty sleepy, but more sunshine seems to be helping.
Best moment this week:  Starting my 2nd trimester!
Miss Anything?  Advil.  I have had some headaches this week and Tylenol just doesn’t cut it.
Movement: Feeling a little bit of poking already.
Food cravings: Nothing at the moment. 
Have you started to show yet: No going back now!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: More movement from the little one.  I am really interested in how Lucas will react if/when he can feel it.
 

I will add that taking these pictures with Lucas is not the easiest in the world.  But I want him to be a part of everything from the beginning.  He has an important job coming up: BIG BROTHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment