Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Baking and Forts and More...

Since we are all stuck home for who knows how long, I figured I should attempt to get caught up! No promises though, because I still have 3 crazy children here with me all day too :)  On a serious note, we hope you all stay healthy and stay home if you can. Let's try to get back to normal as soon as possible.  Until then, we will most likely be over here baking, making forts, working on school, and playing 1 million games of Rummy!

One weekend this winter (I can't even remember when this was) Lucas requested to make a sugar cookie cake.  I made one when we had our USA World Cup party over the summer and it was a hit.  So I gave in (because let's face it, I love cookies too) and we made one just because.
Everyone wanted to help!


It was yummy!
We went to the Art Museum back in January.
The boys had a pretty good time.
Rummy on Rummy on Rummy.....
lots and lots of fort time.
Lucas made a stick to measure all the snow he hoped that we got... 


Next baking adventure..... Valentine's Day cookies!

They tested them out first!



Heart Shaped homemade pizza on Valentine's Day.  Too bad they kinda cooked into a blob.  Oh well, the boys had a lot of fun making them.



We found a really cool like that had a live stream of an eagle nest.  We watched this for days..... Sad news the eggs never hatched, but it was really cool to see the eagles in action.
Cozy little playhouse with my little guy.
Daddy took the boys to the library to make Valentine's Day crafts.

And a little bit of play time...

No comments:

Post a Comment