Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Random Times around the house



Meeting up with friends at the park!


Adam wanted a picture with Caleb
This is my life
Lucas wanted to learn to write everyone's name "fancy" aka in cursive.
How Adam gets ready..... mismatched shoes and no shirt.
Daddy was gone one night so these two came in in the morning to snuggle.
Caleb has learned how to throw a tantrum.
Lucas has been searching forever and finally found a 4 leaf clover!!
Garden work
Daddy is the best!
<3
They talked me into these at one of our Target runs
So cute!
Getting so big!
FINALLY taking off the training wheels!

Hanging out with some cousins
Coloring time.
You  can tell he didn't get a nap that day......
Caleb and Ava watching swim lessons
Woo hoo Lucas!
And he's off.  He did awesome for his first time.

Friday was national donut day and since this guy had me up at 5:30 I figured I might as well go get donuts and beat the crowd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment