Thursday, June 13, 2019

Community Service

As I am sure many of you know Monday (Memorial Day) night Dayton, OH got hit HARD with multiple tornadoes.  It was crazy because just 40 minutes south,we didn't even get any rain.  The next morning I woke up and saw all over social media pictures and news stories of all of the destruction.  Luckily all of my friends and family remained safe with only a little storm damage.  I had been wanting to do something to help the people in need.  As you can imagine, it is pretty difficult to do that with 3 little ones.  The other day I came across a location in the Trotwood area that was accepting homemade food donations to hand out to the local residents.  So my mom came over and we all made sandwiches to take up.  The boys were happy that they could help people.  They were excellent peanut butter spreaders.  When we took the food up we saw a lot of the destruction as well and the boys realized how lucky we are.





Caleb helped hand Mamaw the baggies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment