Thursday, July 27, 2017

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks
Maternity clothes? Whatever I can squeeze in to at the moment.
Sleep: Whenever I can get it, which doesn't seem to be enough this week.
Best moment this week: We had a really nice weekend.  Ben was super productive (which is awesome!) and then we had a great family day at the zoo, the boys napped and we got to go to Ben's Aunt and Uncles for some pool time and dinner :)
Miss Anything? NOT sweating.  I pretty much just sit in front of a fan whenever I can (and yes we have our A/C on too!)
Movement: Lots and Lots
Food cravings: Anything bad for me
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there - which it hasn't done with the other two pregnancies :(
Wedding rings on or off? Off, they are wayyyyy to hard to get off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hopefully happy ;)
Looking forward to: Putting baseboard in the nursery this weekend (hopefully!) so we can start arranging it and figuring out which clothes I need to get washed up in case baby #3 is a boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment