Monday, April 3, 2017

Lucas' 4th Birthday!

I close my eyes for a second and my first baby has turned 4! I can't believe how fast time truly goes.  

Lucas has been so excited for his birthday (I guess he gets it from me hahaha) since at least December.  He has been requesting hamburgers for dinner once a week since then.  This year he went with a "train" theme.  Ben really helped out a ton and basically did the party for me since I was in Spain the week before his birthday party.



Awesome train cake!!
Just a little spoiled.... right?
On his real birthday we were super lucky and had an awesome day! We got to end it with a trip to The Cone and a Chipotle picnic in the park!
Adam was pretty excited about the ice cream too :)



Mommy and Daddy got Lucas rain boots for his birthday.  I didn't get a picture with him wearing them, but his little brother sure can't wait till they are his hand me downs :) 

Happy 4th Birthday to the sweetest, most caring, happy boy I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment