Thursday, April 27, 2017

21 Weeks

Oh I'm How far along? 21 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, I couldn't get out of it anymore.
Sleep: ehhhhh, I've given up.  I have been napping quite a bit lately though!
Best moment this week: Lucas was laying with me the other morning and got really excited because he could feel the baby :)
Miss Anything? Looking forward to cute summer clothes. 
Movement: Baby likes to move at night..... of course!
Food cravings: JUNK
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to wear them
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hopefully happy ;)
Looking forward to:  Getting some things done pre-baby.  I have quite the list, but I'm gonna do it!!! 




On a side note.  We had our 20 week ultrasound last Friday and from everything they could see the baby looks great!  He/She is up to 11oz. They weren't able to see parts of the brain because of the way the baby was laying so they will rescan that area next month, but the doctor thinks everything is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment