Tuesday, August 23, 2016

10 Months

Well, we've made it to double digits, which means 1 year is just around the corner.  I can't believe it!  Time sure does go by quickly.  I was sure that with being able to stay at home this time it would seem a little slower, but that definitely is not the case.  But here he is in all his 10 month glory!  Last month we weaned him from overnight feedings hoping that he would sleep better.  This seemed to work great for about a week and then since then the sleeping has just got not so great again.  I still won't feed him until around 7AM because I don't want to revert backward.  He is going about 6 hour stretches now, so I guess that's nicer than the 3.......  He has been walking for a month and half now which means he almost running! HAHAHA.  He doesn't like shoes and is a master at getting them off :)  Him and Lucas are turning into best friends and nothing makes me happier than this!





Brothers <3



No comments:

Post a Comment