Monday, December 7, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas  is by far my most favorite holiday! I think it's because my birthday is just 4 days before Christmas, so I kind of claim the whole month of December as mine :)  I am so happy that Lucas seems to love it just as much as me.  We have a fake tree set up in our living room so you can see it from the street.
 Lucas helping me decorate the front living room tree.


 Maya wanted to get in on the action.

Adam  was quite as into the decorating since it was nap time.


But once he was awake he decided to smile with his Santa hat on.  I love this little smile :) 
 

 The boys playing with the Nativity under the Christmas tree.

 This weekend we went with Terry, Katherine, Phil, Cathy and the kids to cut down our Christmas tree.  We tried a new place that I found a Groupon for.  We went to Bartels Farm.  The family running the farm were so nice. 
 Lucas of course had to help daddy cut down the tree!

 Sarah, Josh and Lucas in the Christmas Tree.
 Auntie K loves her little men.

 Love this picture of these two trouble makers!


 Group shot!
With our tree! Now to get it home and decorate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment