Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Adam - 2 Months

2 months already! This sweet little guy is growing up so fast.  It seems faster than Lucas, but I think I might be a little crazier this time around, so who knows?  Adam had his doctor appointment today (10 weeks).  He is looking perfect and has grown to 14lbs, 10oz and 24 inches long!  I guess it's easy to keep gaining weight and growing when you are still eating every 2-4 hours around the clock!  Adam is not as good of a sleeper as Lucas was.  By this point Lucas was sleeping 12 hours through the night, Adam's longest stretch was a 1 time only 6 hour stretch.  Every night I go to be thinking "this could be the night!!" but then 1AM rolls around and there is a happy, smiley, hungry, AWAKE baby calling me.  Oh well..... I'm still hanging in there.

Adam has gotten a lot more vocal and smiles all the time. I love it!  Lucas loves it too!! He is always so happy when Adam looks at him or smiles at him.  It already is the cutest thing to watch them interact! 





No comments:

Post a Comment