Saturday, August 1, 2015

Summer Days


When I get to have a day off during the week I try to do something fun with Lucas.  A couple weeks ago we met up with my friend Lindsay and her son Everett who is  months younger than Lucas.  Both Lucas and Everett will be big brothers in September and October!  We went to the Mason library story time program.  It was perfect for their age.  There was some reading, music and at the end - bubbles!!


 We went to Chick-a-fila for lunch afterward and the boys got to climb around in the play area because no one else was there!
 This water table might have been my best investment this summer! Lucas can entertain himself by dumping cups of water in and out and everywhere else for hours!  It's a nice way for me to get to just sit on the deck and relax while watching him :) 



 Auntie K sent these pictures from when she was watching him the other day.  She blew the pool up for him and they had a blast.  He is definitely our little fish baby!


 Back home with Mommy.  A day in the front yard pool and time for some bubbles.  My friend bought Lucas a bubble toy at the end of last year that I totally forgot about.  But when I got it out, the first thing he said was "Auntie Emmy give this to Lucas?"  His memory AMAZES me! 







No comments:

Post a Comment