Wednesday, August 12, 2015

31 and 32.... Getting Closer!

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 according to the doctor
Maternity clothes? They are pretty much all I wear.
Stretch marks? I think I am imagining them sometimes.  But I am sure some will sneak up on me and I will see them after the baby is born.
Sleep: Sleeping has gotten really uncomfortable.  I wake up many times during the night whether it's from some random stretching pain or because I have to pee :(
Best moment this week: We made the trek to the Washington DC area this weekend to visit Matt, Carly and Family along with the rest of the Hales.  It was a crazy fast weekend, but it's always nice to see everyone together.
Miss Anything? I saw some Pumpkin Beer at the grocery yesterday.  I'm not going to lie that I can't wait for one of these!
Movement: ALL the time.  Sometimes he is so forceful it hurts :(
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there, well at least on one side...
Wedding rings on or off? I still wear my wedding band because it's just a little bit bigger than my engagement ring.  But I am too nervous to wear my engagement ring because I don't think I could get it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy for the most part, but I have noticed a couple crazy mood swings (Sorry everyone!)
Looking forward to:  Maybe checking things off of my to-do-list.  But let's be honest, I don't really think that is going to happen.  Let's just cross our fingers that Baby Boy has a name before he is born!



No comments:

Post a Comment