Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Big 3-0

Normally my birthday is my most favorite day of the year.  Something about the thought of turning 30 though, made me not as excited.  Now that it's here, I'm not really sure why I was ever concerned about it.  Ben organized a small get together with some of my closest friends and I had a blast!
 Amy & Andy - college friends
 Katherine - the best sister in law a girl could ask for!
 Kim - co-worker
 Sarah - a previous co-worker.  I sure do miss her
 Liz - best friends since 16
 Christine - grade school buddies
 LOVE these girls!
 Stephen and Tim - 2 very tall brother in laws :)
 Emily - BFF since 6th grade
 Katrina - best friend from Miami.  Made a long surprise visit from Chicago!
 Birthday dinner at my parent's house.  These two guys are my everything :)
Can't get enough of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment