Thursday, January 1, 2015

All things Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love all the decorations and time with family!  Here are some of our favorite Christmas memories from this year!

 Aunt Trin and Lucas before they had to head out!
 Opening his Christmas present from Auntie Trin and Uncle Zil
 This boy loves the Christmas tree - just like his mommy

 My little guy - all grown up on Christmas Eve at grandma and grandpa's house
 Grandma with her boys
 Grandpa's turn
 <3 my Family
 TONKA TRUCK!


 Look at my new tools!
 Christmas Tree Photo Shoot with this cheese ball!




 Fun pictures from our Christmas Card Photo Shoot!  We just used a white sheet and took them in our living room :)

How perfect was it that we got an early snow this year?  Nothing scream Christmas like snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment