Sunday, March 24, 2013

40 long weeks

How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain:  +36lbs
Maternity clothes? all maternity and yoga pants
Stretch marks? not yet, I am getting nervous though
Sleep: I can't sleep, but I'm sleepy all the time
Best moment this week: this week has been a difficult one.  On our due date, we woke up to a busted pipe in our front yard with water pouring into our basement :(  On a happier note, my mom took me out to get a pedicure and Chinese food!
Miss Anything?  I STILL want a beer, a nice and VERY tall Blue Moon, with 2 oranges!
Movement: He is a very active little boy
Food cravings: ICECREAM!! Loving some Mint Chocolate Chip
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really!
Have you started to show yet: I feel huge
Symptoms:  stretching pains and the joints in my lower back are killing me, not to mention I am pretty much out of breath from walking up the stairs :(
Belly Button in or out? it's out there
Wedding rings on or off? off
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, but growing VERY impatient by the day...
Looking forward to: getting this baby into the world!  I really hope that I don't have to wait two more weeks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment