Monday, March 4, 2013

37 Weeks - FULL TERM

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain: +30lbs
Maternity clothes? all maternity and yoga pants
Stretch marks? not yet, I am getting nervous though
Sleep: I can't sleep at night, not sure if I'm just anxious or what
Best moment this week: being full term - we are ready for Baby Hale any day now.  Plus, I finally was able to move around the nursery to kind of resemble a room!
Miss Anything?  I STILL want a beer, a nice and VERY tall Blue Moon, with 2 oranges!
Movement: He is a very active little boy
Food cravings: can't get enough food
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really!
Have you started to show yet: I feel huge
Symptoms:  stretching pains and the joints in my lower back are killing me
Belly Button in or out? it's out there
Wedding rings on or off? on most days, but some days I can't wear them
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: having this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment