Friday, February 15, 2013

35 Weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain: +28lbs at my appointment
Maternity clothes? all maternity and yoga pants
Stretch marks? not yet, I am getting nervous though
Sleep: I love mid-day naps, but sleeping through the night is not really happening
Best moment this week: Baby Hale was totally spoiled by the Hale side of the family at my baby shower and work threw Bethany and I a surprise baby shower!!
Miss Anything?  I STILL want a beer, a nice and VERY tall Blue Moon, with 2 oranges!
Movement: He is a very active little boy
Food cravings: can't get enough sugar
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really!
Have you started to show yet: I am large and in charge
Symptoms:  stretching pains and the joints in my lower back are killing me
Belly Button in or out? almost out :(
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: my brother is supposed to come help us hang doors up in our upstairs which will clear out the nursery and let me organize! 


No comments:

Post a Comment