Friday, February 1, 2013

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: +26lbs at my doctor's appointment
Maternity clothes?all maternity and yoga pants
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: I love mid-day naps, but sleeping through the night is not really happening
Best moment this week: Dayton baby shower
Miss Anything?  I still want a beer, a nice and VERY tall Blue Moon, with 2 oranges!
Movement: He kicks all the time, especially while I am sitting.  Sometimes I really think he is going to leave bruises
Food cravings: Can't think of anything this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really!
Have you started to show yet: I am large and in charge
Symptoms:  stretching pain
Belly Button in or out? almost out :(
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: putting more of our stuff together and just getting ready

No comments:

Post a Comment