Thursday, December 27, 2012

28 Weeks - Welcome to the THIRD Trimester

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: +15lbs
Maternity clothes? oh yeah, it's getting hard to fit into my Lucky Jeans...
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: I keep waking up throughout the night...
Best moment this week: CHRISTMAS!  We have got to spend lots of time with family and friends.  Our little guy isn't even here yet and is already spoiled.
Miss Anything?  I still want a beer!
Movement: all the time and you can see it on the outside.
Food cravings: Can't think of anything this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: just bad smells
Have you started to show yet: for sure
Symptoms: leg cramps during the night and weird stretching pains...
Belly Button in or out? It's trying really hard to push out, which is making me a little sad
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: getting all of my girlfriends together for our Christmas exchange and talking Ben into finishing our registry!

No comments:

Post a Comment