Thursday, December 13, 2012

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: +12lbs
Maternity clothes? oh yeah, but I can still fit into my Lucky jeans!
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: I keep waking up throughout the night...
Best moment this week: the countdown until he is supposed to be here in under 100 days!
Miss Anything?  I have had a cold this week, so I am really missing a goodl couple shots of Nyquil before bed....
Movement: all the time and you can see it on the outside.
Food cravings: Can't think of anything this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: just bad smells
Have you started to show yet: for sure
Symptoms: not too bad!
Belly Button in or out? It's trying really hard to push out, which is making me a little sad
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: getting closer to my birthday and Christmas.  Also - I get so see some of my friends that I haven't seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment