Monday, November 18, 2019

All the Fall Things

Here is a picture dump - I'm hoping to get up to date before all the crazy holiday times start!
Enjoying a campfire (in October)
Gotta roast marshmallows

S'mores are the best!


We had a nice weekend and got a bike ride in.
Caleb loves playing with the cones at soccer.

Lucas is learning to make his own scrambled eggs.  He is growing up WAYYY too fast.

Time to rake leaves (so we can jump in them!)


 Got all bundled up for a chilly hike at Ault Park



 At Co-op they had an All Saints Day Party and the boys got to dress up.  Lucas as St. Pope John Paul II
 Caleb as St. Patrick
 Adam as St. Michael the Archangel
 picking out corn kernels at preschool.
 The other night it was quiet until I heard "my turn, my turn!" and I came to Caleb playing by himself.
 Lucas' latest drawing which he named "Man with a big brain"
Soaking up Caleb snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment