Friday, January 25, 2019

January Times

We haven't been up to anything too exciting lately, but here are some cute pics of the boys,

Ben and I got a couple hours away the other week when Judy and Bruce were awesome enough to call and ask to have the boys.  We checked out a brewery in Loveland, Narrow Path.  It was yummy!
Story and dress up time with Uncle Bruce :)
 Cheese tower for snack
 Lego dinos
 We had a warmish day so we got to meet friends from school at Summit Park.
 My little climbing monkey
 We went with Auntie K to visit Uncle Timmy at work (Dewey's Pizza) one day.
 I think Adam liked it :)
 Dinner time
 Our littlest Flash fan.
 Suspender time!
 Sweet Caleb in his new hat and mittens!

 These boys sure do love puzzles
 Caleb has learned how to climb into the toy box
 The other day, I had to lay with Lucas (somehow the other two boys were sleeping) to help him get a nap.  I couldn't pass up a sweet picture of my oldest baby <3
 Daddy got their new swing hung up.  Because swinging in the winter is a must :)
He loves this costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment