Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Back to 40

How far along? 40 weeks
Maternity clothes? of course
Sleep: I wish there was more
Best moment this week: We got to spend a lot of good time with the boys this past weekend.  On Friday, after my doctor appointment we decided to schedule my induction for next Saturday, so we knew this was our last weekend with just the 2 boys.  We got to just hang out at home with them which was super nice :)  
Miss Anything? Sleep Movement: Lots and Lots
Food cravings: Mac n cheese.  Why can't I crave healthy stuff :(
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there - which it hasn't done with the other two pregnancies :(
Wedding rings on or off? Off, they are wayyyyy to hard to get off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hopefully happy ;)
Looking forward to: Only 2 more day! EEEEk, I can't believe that in 2 days there will be a baby! We are super excited :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment