Monday, August 14, 2017

36 Weeks - 9 Months!

How far along? 36 weeks
Maternity clothes? Counting down the days to non-maternity clothes!
Sleep: As  much as possible.
Best moment this week: The boys and I went to the zoo with my friend Sarah last weekend.  Ben stayed home and got the baby's room's baseboard all done!! So this week I was able to paint it and get the room organized(ish)! We got the hospital bags packed so I feel like we are finally in a good spot!
Miss Anything? Free time. There is never enough time in the day.
Movement: Lots and Lots
Food cravings: I am always hungry!
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's out there - which it hasn't done with the other two pregnancies :(
Wedding rings on or off? Off, they are wayyyyy to hard to get off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hopefully happy ;)
Looking forward to: Hopefully relaxing just a little bit before baby makes his/her debut!


No comments:

Post a Comment