Thursday, June 15, 2017

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks - welcome to the 3rd Trimester!!
Maternity clothes? All the time - except for a few things I can still fit in to :)
Sleep: better, but I'm pretty tired all the time. 
Best moment this week: We have just been trying to get back to normal after a long weekend of not really sleeping and having too much fun camping.  The boys need to catch up on some rest!
Miss Anything? Nothing really
Movement: Baby likes to move at night..... of course!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.
Belly Button in or out? In (well mostly in!)
Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to wear them
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hopefully happy ;)
Looking forward to:  Father's Day weekend is almost here.  We will see what kind of crafts the boys can come up with.  When I asked Lucas what breakfast we should make daddy on Sunday he said "well how about brunch food.  You know something like pizza and fruit!" HAHAHA I am not really sure where he got that, but who knows, maybe that's what we will have ;)  Then Lucas starts swim lessons on Monday and I know he can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment