Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Getting Ready for Christmas

We have been keeping busy before Christmas.  Lucas has absolutely had the best time!  Every day he has not-so-patiently waited for the mailman to bring Christmas cards. sings Christmas carols ALL day long and has asked me every morning to bake Christmas cookies.  This little man is definitely part Elf, just like his mama :)

Cincinnati Zoo - Festival of Lights

I kicked off my birthday weekend by making this delicious triple chocolate cheesecake!

Happy Birthday to me and Katherine in our matching leggings :) 

Celebrated my birthday at my parents house per usual :)  These guys sure do keep me young ;) 

We made crafts to send our cousins in California for Christmas this year.  Lucas loved doing the painting and of course the glitter!

Coloring brothers :) 


baking time with my main man!

No comments:

Post a Comment