Saturday, October 15, 2016

12 Months - We've Made It!

Well, it looks like I have blinked my eyes because my baby is officially a year old.  I know life moves so quickly, but I really thought being at home full time now that it would seem to slow down.  Needless to say, I was wrong.  

Here is our 12 month little (or not-so-little) guy!!  He is working on his 6th tooth - it is poking through, but has some more growing to do.  Based on our scientific measurements he is 21 pounds and  29 inches tall.  He still isn't sleeping through the night (UGH!!!!!) but is the sweetest baby throughout the day so he makes it really hard to stay mad at him.  I am so lucky that I was able to quit my job and stay home with the boys.  Whereas I always knew Lucas was in great hands, I still felt like I was missing out on so much of his development.  Now I get to see it all (the good, the bad and the ugly!).  Happy first birthday Adam!!! Now, lets get ready to party!








No comments:

Post a Comment