Monday, January 18, 2016

New Beginnings

We did it! Ever since Lucas was born, Ben and I have desperately wanted me to be able to stay at home.  Unfortunately it just wasn't the right move at the time for us.  Luckily we were able to have the next best thing though which was our awesome family helping out watching him.  When we were ready for baby #2 we really buckled down and got everything in order.  So by the time Adam was born we were ready! Friday was my last day of work.  I am still not really sure if it has sunk in yet.  I will miss the friends that I have made there over the past 8 years, but I am beyond excited to get to be with my boys everyday! 

So to celebrate we went out to dinner.  Lucas of course picked his favorite thing to eat..... tacos.

The night wouldn't be complete without a silly sombrero :)

Mommy's celebration drink! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment