Monday, November 16, 2015

Adam - One Month

I don't think that I fully understood the phrase, Time Flies, until I had the boys.  It seems like
just the other day I was still huge and pregnant, but now I have a one month old baby.  How does this happen?  You would think with the little amount of sleep that you get that time would actually move slower, but that is so not the case.  Adam turned 1 month old on Sunday.  It is hard to imagine our family without him.  

He has great head control and loves being held, especially by his mommy :)  He has learned the art of grabbing things - ladies watch your necklaces and hair! 

Lucas is still doing a great job with him.  He loves helping out.  He can't wait for Adam to get bigger though so he can teach him how to play with the trucks!










I don't think this little guy could get any cuter, but hey, I might be a little biased ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment