Monday, January 21, 2013

31 weeks!

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: +22lbs at my doctor's appointment
Maternity clothes? all the time, unless I steal Ben's clothes :)
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: I love naps!
Best moment this week: getting the house in order to show it off at our housewarming party.
Miss Anything?  I STILL want a beer, a nice and VERY tall Blue Moon, with 2 oranges!
Movement: He is SO active.  I am not sure he ever sleeps!
Food cravings: Can't think of anything this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Have you started to show yet: I am large and in charge
Symptoms: leg cramps during the night and the stretching pains have increased
Belly Button in or out? It's trying really hard to push out, which is making me a little sad
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: Taking our hospital tour this weekend and our housewarming party

No comments:

Post a Comment