Tuesday, November 13, 2012

21 weeks

How far along? 21weeks
Total weight gain: feels like a bunch.... the doctor will let me know for sure in a week
Maternity clothes? yep, my mom hooked me up!
Stretch marks? hopefully never! (wishful thinking I'm sure)
Sleep: getting better, but I'm still pretty sleepy
Best moment this week: feeling more movement
Miss Anything?  soda or anything with caffeine!
Movement: some kicking and hiccups I think.
Food cravings: Taco Bell and cereal at all hours of the day
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes bad smells.
Have you started to show yet: I'm out there!
Symptoms: not too bad!
Belly Button in or out? in, hopefully forever
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: Ben being able to feel the little guy move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment